Thursday, July 16, 2015

I have a podcast

Before I started working at FOX Sports North, my good friend Todd Kortemeier and I put together a podcast called T3 Sports. We have now brought that podcast back from the dead.

Todd and I recorded our first episode of the newly-relaunched T3 Sports podcast. During the podcast, we discussed the Minnesota Twins' first half of the 2015 season, which included some surprises and some disappointments. We also examined the future of this team and what it might take to make the playoffs this year.

If you're so inclined, take a listen to it and let us know what you think. We hope to make it a weekly occurrence, or at the very least a bi-weekly event. In the future, we may have guests on the show or record from various establishments around the Twin Cities.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment